I am finally becoming what I want to be when I grow up. It's taken me a while to decide. I have found my passion in photography. I love capturing moments to be remembered. When I look back on pictures taken of my family I see a posed situation and don't always remember the events around it. I love to capture the moment. Maybe everyone isn't looking at the camera, maybe they're not facing me, but they're caught up in the moment. That's where memories are made.
Because of that I don't over edit my pictures. I don't want your eyes to look unnatural or your skin to be too smooth. I want you to look at your pictures and recognize yourself!
If this sounds like what you are looking for then send me a message. I’d love to talk to you!
A few facts about me:
1. I am slightly sarcastic. And by slightly, I mean a lot.
2. I can get lost in my kitchen for hours. Lost in cooking. My family likes these days.
3. I have an obsession with presidential history. So much so that we named our 3 daughters after them. I'd keep having children if I could keep coming up with awesome presidential names. I always wanted a Hayes.
4. I am a sinner saved by grace.
5. I married my best friend. And hopefully he did, too!
6. My blood type is coffee with homemade Paleo creamer.
7. I love photography because it brings precious clients into my life and I get to share in a moment in their lives.